- - S E R V I N G S I Z E -
- - T O O R D E R -
- - A B O U T -
- - I N G R I E D I E N T S -
- - S E R V I N G S U G G E S T I O N S -
● This Charmingly Charitable collection has selected the following animal rescue shelter non-profit to receive 50% of proceeds from every charm sold from it!
"Set up over four years ago, and with the sole purpose of rescuing the stray, abandoned animals of Crete, Takis Shelter cares for over 175 dogs and 13 cats.
Based in Ierapetra, the South of Crete, the rescued cats and dogs have up to 5,300 square meters of private, enclosed olive groves to run around in.
With very few people willing to help, there is still an overwhelming amount of stray cats and dogs in the South that need rescuing. In the past, dogs have been left tied-up, often with their puppies in a box, outside of the shelter.
Over 160 of the shelters cats and dogs have been neutered with only a remaining few left, due to their age or health. This shelter receives no help from the authorities and relies solely on donations."
● This collection features a handful of delightful doggo breeds or simple paw emblazoned upon a heart or cameo circle cookie charm!
You can choose to specify a breed, or choose the Variety option and your charm(s) will be selected at random!
(The Variety option allows me to fill this order quicker and ship from what I already have prepared, and is recommended if you're looking to get your pawsome pup charms asap!)
It's a new year, and Sucre Sucre Miniatures has a new goal! To help people and pets in need, in any way I can, no matter how small!
I have been extremely fortunate enough to be welcomed by an online community who has made it possible for me to do what I love as my career. Purchasing handmade takes a certain amount of trust, and while I've had moments of struggle to keep up I am still absolutely humbled by customers new and old who continue to choose to support handmade, and to support me.
The last year has tried me harder than any before- y'all have stood by and patiently waited and understood as a divorce, move, another move, a devastating fire, lost mail, and finally a last move all threw curves in my personal and work routine.
And I want to give back, as much as I can. I want to continue shipping tiny bits of goodness all over the world, and I want some proceeds of those goodies to move onto rescue and responding groups who need it the most to do very big bits of goodness.
I'll be designing specialty collections, listed under *Charmingly Charitable* all year long! Each group will have a theme and listed charities/volunteer/shelter/rescue groups who will receive a donation from EVERY charm sold!
● Each tiny detail is individually hand-made by me with love (no molds!) using polymer clay in a clay-only oven. Every one is unique in shape and texture.
● Perfect stich markers for your knitting or quilt project!
● Ideal to hook onto your cell phone charm!
● Easily add to your charm bracelet or necklace
● Perfect mini delectable addition to your keyring
● Add to zipper pulls or loops for a unique embellishment
● Try clipping it onto your wallet!