- - A B O U T -
- - S E R V I N G S I Z E -
- - I N G R I E D I E N T S -
- - S E R V I N G S U G G E S T I O N S -
One of my absolute favs to make miniature- berries!
The first look of the berry-centric SSM 201 Farmer's Market additions, a delightful triple berry Belgium waffle, and bundt cake donut! Pair with the upcoming mimosa charm, and we are set for a brunch date! ^.^
● You will receive one charm, finished on your choice clasp color!
● Each tiny detail is individually hand-made by me with love (no molds!) using polymer clay in a clay-only oven. Every one is unique in shape and texture.
● Perfect stich markers for your knitting or quilt project!
● Ideal to hook onto your cell phone charm!
● Easily add to your charm bracelet or necklace
● Perfect mini delectable addition to your keyring
● Add to zipper pulls or loops for a unique embellishment
● Try clipping it onto your wallet!