My favorite classic- a pink frosted sprinkle doughnut! Finished on a silver-plated clasp, good enough to eat... but ready to wear!
● You will receive one charm, finished on your choice of a gold or silver plated clasp!
● Each tiny detail is individually hand-made by me with love (no molds!) using polymer clay in a clay-only oven. Every one is unique in shape and texture.
● Perfect stich markers for your knitting or quilt project!
● Ideal to hook onto your cell phone charm!
● Easily add to your charm bracelet or necklace
● Perfect mini delectable addition to your keyring
● Add to zipper pulls or loops for a unique embellishment
● Try clipping it onto your wallet!
Enjoying this lovely donut on my Zweig project
Love this sweetly sprinkled donut!
A gift for a friend. After knee replacement I took her a box of assorted gourmet donuts
These tiny charms are miniature works of art! The donut is one of my favorites. The attention to detail is amazing - slightly browned on the bottom, a great glaze and the perfect amount of tiny sprinkles.
Cutest little donut I've ever seen. The color is so bright and happy. Thank you!!!
So cute! Can't wait to put it to use!
Another realistic donut charm! It, too, is for one of my cross stitch project bags.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device