My favorite trip memory was, of course, Paris. Seem cliche but I got that romance sickness the moment I got off the plane! While the Lourve, Versailles and Eiffel Tower were unforgettable, equally so was the food! And not even the fancy stuff- my favorite meals were found at the crepe carts, and local market where the baguettes and croissants were hot and sandwiched between a hearty slice of brie and fresh fruits!
This is a momento to that trip, one of many more french-themed charms I am working on : ) The magically fluffy, buttery croissant! I love mine slathered in nutella, but plain is also ridiculously delicious.
♥ N U T R I T I O N A L I N F O ♥
- S E R V I N G S I Z E -
● You will receive one charm, finished on your choice of a gold or silver plated clasp!
- I N G R I E D I E N T S -
● Each tiny detail is individually hand-made by me with love (no molds!) using polymer clay in a clay-only oven. Every one is unique in shape and texture.
- S E R V I N G S U G G E S T I O N S -
● Perfect stich markers for your knitting or quilt project!
● Ideal to hook onto your cell phone charm!
● Easily add to your charm bracelet or necklace
● Perfect mini delectable addition to your keyring
● Add to zipper pulls or loops for a unique embellishment
● Try clipping it onto your wallet!